Friday, February 6, 2009

What You Get Is What You Seek....Desire!!!!

The first person who knows the 80s glam band that sang those lyrics and sends it in the comment section...RULES.

Today is Friday and I really don't feel like working out today. The baby is sick, I've been up since 5, went to bed at 1, work is bothering me, its tax season and on and on and on. I skipped yesterday to get stuff done. I have to do the same today and tomorrow is normal Saturday workout.

Monday is a big day however. I have a 30 minute time trial at race pace. I have no idea what race pace is. All I know is I need to be 100% for it. I might try to work a swim in today and a ride tomorrow though.

Tomorrow is the Cycle For ALS. It is the yearly Spinathon for my charity, The Blazeman Foundation for ALS. There is no event in my area but I will probably donate on my own or try to schedule a ride by myself. In any event CLICK HERE to learn more about Jon "Blazeman" Blais for he is the inspiration for this blog.

Song in my head - I was thinking about the War On ALS and figured Don't Stop Believing was most appropriate. Currently ALS has no cure and very little has been discovered to be effective in fighting ALS. The War On ALS is here to raise money but also to raise awareness about this horrible disease which is an automatic death sentence to anyone who gets it. Team Blazeman is currently funding a research grant and also raising awareness in the Multisports community. My personal goal is to keep Jon Blais' misson alive while he is no longer with us. Thank you for supporting my efforts by reading my blog.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

U shuld get some of the sh!t A-Rod has. You'll never be tired and not want to work out.

Dennis Joyce said...

You mean A-fraud? Bing. Apparently Boston radio stations are loving this especially Gerry Callahan. So basically Trot Nixon hitting 40 home runs was normal for 2003?

And yes I need that stuff.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

This blog is great! Thanks for your hard work on it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your siteI love everything about it.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Nice article you got here. It would be great to read something more about that matter. Thank you for posting that data.

Anonymous said...

Hello

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please come to see our little web survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Nina Hagen

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/tips/index.html]nach schönheitsoperationen[/url]

BRITs.co.uk - tickets left standing!! This Competition is now closed
OK