Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday was supposed to be a rest day...

But Thursday ended up being a rest day. So my swim test is today. I am a lot less sore today. Last night I did some pushups and ab work while watching the Red Sox in Game 2 because I was bored. Mary Anna adds some good resistance by jumping on my back during the pushups. She's tipping the scales at about 33 lbs now so its some good weight.

Some wise@$$ named Veronica was wondering if "talking to myself" is what gets me through the swim workouts. The quick answer is "sort of"... I spend a lot of time in the water counting. But I will write about that later on in the day. For now, here is a picture of my bike, isn't she a beaut?














Song In My Head - "Let's Just Laugh" Lemonheads from Lemonheads

2 comments:

Fats said...

So you took the training wheels off for the photo? Nice touch. Probably don't want your secret getting out.

Dennis Joyce said...

Yeah and I add mags to the front and back spokes so I can do wheelies and endos