Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm Only Home In My Galaxie

Just got back from my friends, Odessah and Nannette's housewarming party. I wish I stayed all night. I was drinking some red wine and having a grand ole time but, it was time to leave. I am still off the bike. Each day I am feeling better, but, there is no need to rush because it is offseason, so I will wait. Thanks to Odessah, Nannette, Auntie Letty, and Uncle Ernie. What a party!

Song in my head Galaxie by Blind Melon off of "Soup" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfjjKzL5Id8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy that you and the family were able to stop by! It was so great to see all of you! Remember that you are welcome ANYTIME!!!!! =) I was telling Odessah - 'Gawd, I LOVE them!! like, LOVE them!! Those are the kind of friends that you can just sit and talk about nothing and it would still be a great conversation, y'kno?'
But anyway, come over anytime, have dinner any night, stop by whenever! You are always welcome. =)
*Give kisses for the princess from me and Odessah!! *
Nanette