Friday, November 2, 2007

Whoever says "in shape" people don't get sick...

...is a liar. I got a cold out of the blue Tuesday. I spent Wednesday with tissue up my nose (but I still cycled). Thursday was a swim day but I still felt like crap so I stayed away from the gym. Now I am scheduled to rest, but I am off to the gym. I have to admit, I do not want to go. The minute I got up, I did this morning yoga thing with Mary Anna to wake up. Then I just put my clothes in my bag, and took my vitamins. I also made my drinks the night before. These things help make the decision to go to the gym less cumbersome because everything is set up eliminating any excuse not to go. So I am dragging myself off to the gym. I DO NOT WANT TO GO! Just in case you did not know already.

The focus for the day, slow and smooth.

No comments: