Friday, November 30, 2007

Relaxing

This has been a slightly boring week as I am in taper mode. Wednesday was a 30 minute bike ride. Very simple. Thursday was an easy swim much like Tuesdays. I was surprised how quickly I finished. Following that, I was on the treadmill for a half hour. I have to admit that I did not run much during this training period but I felt great yesterday. I got a couple miles in, just nice and easy, with a little walking as a warmup and cooldown. No pain this time. The taper period has been great. I am planning to go ahead with the program I just did for the second time. I think I will have a much better success rate from workout to workout.

Song in my head - "Don't Let Him Go" by REO Speedwagon of High Infidelity awesome guitar work by Gary Richrath. They get a lot of flak but that album is a classic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDIP1nUisUc